Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Cost To Replace Ohio Drivers License

I have learned ...

- I learned that nobody is perfect. Until you fall in love.

- I learned that life is tough But I
more!

- I've learned that opportunities are never lost.
Those who let go of you takes them someone else.

- I learned that when Serbian resentment and bitterness, happiness
go somewhere else.

- I learned that you should always use good words
because tomorrow maybe you should stay.

- I learned that a smile is an inexpensive way to improve my appearance
.

- I learned that I can not always choose how I feel
But I can always do something.

- I learned that when your newborn son
keep your finger in his little fist
you hooked for life.

- I learned that we all want to live on the mountain

But all the happiness and growth occurs while
scale.

- I learned that one must enjoy the journey and not think only
the goal.

- I learned that it is better to give advice
in only two circumstances: when
are required and when life depends.

- I learned that most things do not waste time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment