Monday, January 10, 2011

Wording For Invitations With Meals

Excuse me for this!

I run in a small town of Novara, and not in downtown Milan machines ... I meet in an out of hour's ride will be about ten (during peak hours !)... but in the middle of the coach ation often find the driver who accompanied me, rolled down the window .. . I think the no! not ask me anything ... but from there it was the finger that sticks question and, after a curious glance away ECCC says sorry ... etc??
premise of not reaching extraordinary speed and above all not to be a professional but I would not dream of a backhand volley to end a run or a penalty kick :-)
And then a question haunts me and storm ...
all who stop me for now have all the navigation ... BOH!
Front running the crisis is present and does not depend on the directions but do not exercise and do not want to date the beginning of this year, perhaps from work during the holidays ... I'm running and feeling in a few days to decide what to do .. . something I've already decided I will run again ... so why rush .... I LIKE!
Hello
Teo

0 comments:

Post a Comment