Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Dark Ring Around Lips

NEW COMPANY '

Start 2011 with a new company ... AMATEUR ATHLETIC CASORATE!
Since I started running the shop and nice Pu.ma sport Antonio and Silvia have always been my "pushers" of shoes, tips and everything about the race for 2011 ... and so I decided to register with their company ... December 31 I went to pick up my first tank (the previous company I had not even provided on request, why? boh ... probably going too slowly) and got home I immediately put on with great emotion :-)
Now I just have to "try" in the first few garetto ... two weekends of January ... but I'll work on January 23 by exploiting the afternoon session in the morning I would run somewhere ... maybe the 10.5 km non-competitive half S. Gaudenzio ... we'll see!
Hello everyone
Teo

0 comments:

Post a Comment