Friday, December 31, 2010

Do Tvs Go On Sale For Super Bowl

head on his shoulder



There he was the target jogging track ... 2011 ... well
one year with the head on his shoulders ...
is because for a moment I had come off and was playing on ... and part of me when I begin to imagine Rome ... a marathon ... all friends ... I cantinone the Romans ... in a dream all the kings of Rome and then start preparing for the Marathon in two weeks and the miles that I usually did in a month and then I stop ... I feel like the exhaust ... I pass ... and then the head ... and hangs up and tells me the reason ... because sometimes (almost always) I set goals absurd, not within my reach ...
And I'm here ... to turn around soon ...
will not yet an athlete (and, just prepare a marathon should be!), Will I still have to finish a half on the legs, which will in all things that I "throw" I have the enthusiasm of a child in a toy shop ... then this wish for me to do jogging in 2011 alone ... head on his shoulder and achievable targets ... to never lose the desire that this great sport has given me this year that is going away slowly ...
To all of you a 2011 health, I want to be nurses to work a little less this year :-)))
Ciaooooo.
Teo

0 comments:

Post a Comment