Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Games Like Pusooy Or Shark

fear is 42,195!


it is ok, do not do it very afraid ... I was thinking ok !:-)))
there was hidden behind the ignorance of the decision to run my first 42,195 km .. waiting for the first workout wrong to be seen ... and there it is coming out ... is she ... ladies and gentlemen ...
FEAR ...
- not able to finish the 42,195-km
had not found the optimal
dressing table - that my body still "new runner" not hold the shot
I always thought that the right way to overcome fear is to face it, I think that some of it does not do that well, it makes you do things over my head ... and I realized, though novel, which wants to head to race there all right :-)
March is far away, but not so much the desire is the highest ... I have this fantastic half (my blog) that puts me in touch with runners experience in international ...
and then think about it that I fear it Snow ... ave and postpone the marathon :-) there will be blogtrotters :-)))
Hello everyone ...
I leave you a little question ... but how long the last time before the competition gets?? A month is not too much? ciaoooo
Teo

0 comments:

Post a Comment