Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Differences Between Impetigo And Cold Sore

could stay OFFENDED!


Veruno (pleasant small town near Novara) ...

at 18.00 ... Mr Teo was involved in his department for distribution to the second officer of the dinner ... ... fillet of perch with mashed ...

forward with his food cart down the hall and as I Serve the fish valued for the precious patients .... FRAN ... a neon ceiling hanger (so long and heavy enough) located above my head (bald) decides to break away from the ceiling just at that moment going to smash into a thousand pieces on the big head of myself unlucky ...

The concern is now the tension is palpable in the air ... ... ... weir on the ground will be properly assisted by old ladies and gentlemen ... I was hospitalized locally applied ice and are placed on the stretcher in room nurses. .. where ???... just above the other fixture located in that place ... and I take them ... I'm trying to get out of bed but here is the doctor who asked me to remain lying down, warning the imminent danger of the other and then I moved .. .

be brought unless :-))) ER Borgomanero direction where the hilarity among the security staff for inviting me to spend the night with them ... that's I'm a runner and a precision blogtrotter (So \u200b\u200baccustomed to suffer .... modestly :->), signed and have been discharged. In

return home with my wife who holds back her laughter (oh do not worry too much either) ... but I think because the ceiling has decided to fall in that moment there and I can think of this ....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDqIBljVC50

FRAN ... Hello everyone!

Teo

ps back to work Saturday and also for running :-( ciaoooooo

0 comments:

Post a Comment