Monday, December 6, 2010

Dune Buggy Vblue Prints

TASKS FOR THE HOLIDAYS! NINTH

Here the multiplication table for the Rome Marathon in 2010, set up in late January on purpose to see if enough suitable me ... The long runs on Sundays, while one hand, I look with fear on the other I can not wait to face :-))) Yesterday I raced well for an hour and a half on undulating and feelings have been good ...
Of course I did not invent anything but the table is copied from the magazine Running and prepared by Orlando Pizzolato ... thank both
:-))) Another person I must thank for the stimuli and the help given these days ... and that is the great Oliver ;-)))
I decided for the 4 times a week, maybe a few, but you will always have time to add another one, even if it takes me ... knows that already perform all the written work there will be a good result ...
the last thing in the morning to go up this winter and the day after a "curious" ... interval training workout that I have ever come across and I am documenting ...
ok ... I'm going to run it ...:-)))
ps do not eat chocolate for about a month ... I'm soooooo sad :-(((
Ciaoooo
Teo

0 comments:

Post a Comment