Tuesday, November 30, 2010

What Should I Name My Umbreon

KING OF ROME!

Legend has it that ... anyone throw a coin into the Trevi fountain in Rome ... sooner or later it comes back ... right? And so in November that 2008, not yet addicted to travel, imagine throwing Nenci that little penny in a week than two years later on the couch in a warm house in Piedmont while his wife was preparing the eggplant Parmigiana, a hidden desire, VERY INSANE, I could permeate ...

to turn this gray 2010 to 2011 by organizing a race ... the snowflakes ... and so the decision is made, or rather the omelet is done (you judge ... boh ):-)))

I go to the website of the Rome marathon, I take the credit card (my wife of course) and I sign up ... just make me congratulations on the successful entry into the pc I would like ... "oh sorry ... by no kidding ... how do I do a marathon ... not that you could have your money back ???..." Teo
Nooo ... I say ... the decision is made ... the Rome Marathon knows how to do ... and will ...
tomorrow will begin the preparation of 16 long weeks, and end of the world
(ohhh exaggerated: ->) on March 20 the very next year ... ROME

crown 'ITS NINTH RE (ninth, because for me is the eighth Marco Yogi )!!!:-)))

Hello everyone :-)))

Teo

0 comments:

Post a Comment