Saturday, November 20, 2010

Kates Playground Realname

HAIR YES OR NO HAIR!?


exits race are almost always an inspiration for my future posts, especially if the pace is dissolved and no rhythm ... in fact particolarmenti challenging today in my hour of travel about 5'10''/ km, underwater course :-) I flashed to mind a doubt Hamlet ... but the runner has the hairs on the legs or shave? or shaving in the summer and keeps the coat in winter (to keep warm) ... and because if you shave? because it is the best massage or ...?
For my part I decided to shave just started my "career" Running exclusively and especially to be cool ... I went to the bathroom one evening and saw a strange object that many times I saw from my use his new wife ... name was silk-epil ... and I remembered that she used to hum ... so it rested on his thigh and turned evil ... the instrument is anchored to the hair and pull me away ... ... continued ahiaaaaaaaaa I ended up ... ... let the other leg for another day on the way around with one leg and one not! and I thought ... but if that happens to me any crap ... I figure shit! ok, ...
Now my thought is this ... that the expert who runs an amateur runner for years and has several marathons in his carnet not shave while the beginner or the person who shoots faster shave because it's "subject" to massage decontracting ... do not you??
I have in mind that this will be my first post where you girlie ... no comment ... at least I hope :-) ihihihihih
Before leaving comments please mink video Thanks!
Hello everyone!
Teo

0 comments:

Post a Comment