Thursday, November 25, 2010

Excedrin Tension Pregnancy

MEDIUM IN FORM

After two semi-serious post here's a slightly more technical (so to speak: ->)
were now almost three weeks only race that I ran slower than the repeated rising and today I finally ... increased the speed a little sneaking in a nice 10k run average at 4'45''I had fun and give me a little more confidence ...
'm pretty fit and returning the account until the end of December to maintain five weekly training sessions featuring:

- repeated up (week 300, another 100 km to the final processing ... thank Giancarlo &Oliver; - >)
- an average of about 10 max 12k
- two training sessions with 50 'easier
race - a longish dominicale about 1 hour and a quarter to go up ...

I let go now ... the gym is not stronger than me ... is my room .... and then just climbs :-)))... I lost 1.5 of those that I have to lose 5 kg before the prox spring .. (I have the dried beef is coming from the ears: ->)

From January I will start with more specific work and repeated that I will, I hope, to run a half-spring in those fateful 100 minutes, which in almost every practice I think a little! Hello


Teo

0 comments:

Post a Comment