Thursday, November 11, 2010

Itcy Recurrent Rash Buttock

CHECK-UP RUNNING SMALL-:-)))


An annual visit to the sports ...
-dutur from within to do with who runs for a year and passes ... and he has made of km (modestly)
-I sit on the couch for an ECG at rest ... (de dutur you saw how dropped beats?? (modestly)
-test the pressure ... I've seen how it fell? (modestly)
but now the balance comes into play ... and he says: "CIA that we see weight? ... ... phew ... and I think I fell safe (Modestly) ... 80.9 kg judgment "luminary" ... three pounds more than last year ...
ehhhhhh ... what?? ok, I say "will be muscle mass!" (Modestly) ... ah ... let's do it with Skinfold Calipers !!!... it was not muscle mass ... it was our honeymoon!
I close my visit with a ride which is fit enough ... that is enough ... I've got one last chance and I want to play up to the SPIROMETRY ... ... and here we are .. . as values \u200b\u200bbeat by far my grandfather NINO !!!:-)))
Esco from wry smile from the study of the doctor who tells me ... see you next year ???... I have tail in half Leg ... ... take it off the queue to get in the car ... and I'm back home ...
attack rehabilitation program for overweight competitive runner bridegroom ...
race race race! I will do four times a week including three lenses starting from 10km to climb and a long Sunday on the basis of shifts or when I'm home from 14k to go ... plus two days in the gym to strengthen his legs and for this lardominali :-))) 5 weeks from this and then recovered a bit as I will concentrate on the half-spring ...
dutur And next year ... "the two of us!"
Hello Hello Hello ...
Teo
ps a great compliment to all of you blogger friends that you've completed your marathon autumn great (I am reminded of Paul cibule Yogi ... and many others) and good luck to those who soon will be measured with the fateful distance ... your determination is my petrol :-)))
Ciaoooooooooo

0 comments:

Post a Comment