Monday, November 1, 2010

Actresses With Black Hair And Green Eyes

AAA COACH WANTED


Dear Albanians I'm writing to tell you that between us is over ... your tables are not for me ... probably are structured with a capital P for runners have been run and improve ... I'm a runner and I'm not kid ... I was following behind your period of construction that included a workout yesterday that I was already playing strange ... 3k (rg-5) + 7 (rg +25) ... birth to 4'15''but then I only do that after 2k dark ... but the week went just fine ... the advice of my blogger friends seem to me more focused ... ste tables on the Internet seem to me all the same ... I'm an idiot but I think the race in race training should be targeted according to the 'athlete of the moment to shape the goals ..
then summing up I will not play in one coach in the flesh or even a virtual ???... I know though, that may change during the training to do ... or not??
I need a psychiatrist or jogging??
Sapé let me!
ola!
teo

0 comments:

Post a Comment