Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ingrown Pube Or Herpes

CLIMBS

As per the Board of RB Giancarlo and my precious blogger friends I have now started work on the climbs that I intend to continue for whatever time the race to prepare ...
After 3k easy to start heating up in the series of repeated 300-m (slope 7 %)... I would make 10 to retrieve corricchiando going down ... in fact is what I do ... well the first three steps in progression from the fifth onwards start to experience some pain in the quadriceps and tibial but do not give up ... I definitely want to make ten and so endured a lot the last two are not such as breath, but as "hard legs" ...
Giving a peek at the Garmin I have done all 10 with a medium pitch ranging from 4'15''to 4'30''...
Once the tenth, recovering a bit of wind for 300 meters and then leave for miles PROCESSING (thanks ;-) Oliver) running at 4'21''... it is precisely here that I transform and become the robot image ... the quads are "slightly" sore ... the stairs are made with the hip rotation of 360 degrees ... hot shower and a sofa :-)))
E 'was a workout that I really enjoyed it ... I will continue to do once a week ... thank you all for the advice blogger and there around the last two little questions ... ihihihih :-)
- the slope of 7% is enough?
- continuing with the 10 or should I increase the repeated slowly??
Hello everyone
Teo

0 comments:

Post a Comment