Friday, October 15, 2010

Expensive Small Coffee Tables

RACE MARRIED IN MAURITIUS WITH PHILIPPE


After three days in Dubai where it is impossible to run due to the 40 degrees and 90% humidity ... I am a beautiful island Mauritius where you can run ... very possible, given the 25 degrees ... so pleasant and well-ventilated today before the sun sets, back to my room turning forklift ride from the resort and go out ... and probably had the same idea as my new friend I meet Frenchman Philippe runner after about 1km ... he comes out from a resort ... he renounces gyms and treadmills ultra Technology of villages ... he has in mind to make about 10-12 km is 55 years old ... ... the physicist who runs dry years ... does not speak Italian but two runners are understood in a hurry, I drew my schoolboy French scadentissimo and I do understand (by the way I find the French very similar to the Lombard dialect insegnatomi by my grandfather, imagine a bit like talking :-)) ) ... he asks me where I can go and drive a little Having already made a estimate around by bike in the morning ... we make the first 4 km to 5 '/ km parlicchiando ... and then accelerated a little ... another 4 km on 4'50''/ km and the last 2 to 4'30 ''where we do not talk much ... but we have along the seafront and next to the sunset and I leave this sentence ... "is a wonderful sport" and smiled ... he understands ... a bientot Philippe ...


ps the honeymoon is going just fine ... I run the nanny and unable to stand still in the sun for more than five minutes and do not register for the club because outside potendoci age we are experiencing the ... mixed double canoe with paddle ... pedal ... classic little boat to try windsurfing and sailing ... strictly against traffic ...


Greetings to all ...


Teo

0 comments:

Post a Comment