Saturday, October 23, 2010

How To Get Rid Of Dark Spots On Screens

Transformers and debilitated but


After 12 hours with a return flight interspersed by a three-hour stopover in Dubai here I am back home happy and married ...
all the photos I took in the beautiful Mauritius next one you see is definitely not the most exciting ... but the value is high for me ... he does the work of Antoine ... walking authorized (specializing in pearl pink) and how many of his colleagues running almost all day at the beach taking in the shoulder pounds of her many bags and grinding km up and down the beach in Flic en flac ... I was probably a bad score for him (being Italian are very good at bargaining :-))) however, often talking with him I brought home a little bit of someone else's life who lives far away from me ... that certainly has had less than me and probably complain less about me ...

Turning to face the race should be great ... I can not wait to train seriously to get back together and have some fun ... yes because it's more official wedding honeymoon weaken the runner and very .. . the scale marks a kilo in most (but did not have to lose three ?)... the abdominals are increasingly shaped like a turtle on the contrary ... but ... the condition is so poor ... but the morale and the will ... so there are already now in a beautiful 5-week funds and go up and ... two races in November in anticipation ... can not wait ...

About climbs ... are better on the sprint with 100 meters or 300 with a steep slope is equal to or lighter ... just do it ???:-)))

Hello everyone ...

Teo

0 comments:

Post a Comment