Monday, October 4, 2010

Gresian Formula Side Effects

3 RACES TO MR TEO!

More than Half of the Vco one week here I am ...

these days I corricchiato three lenses from an hour to download a little bit tired legs ... and a Favor and the other ... a florist and a baker, a caterer and a photographer, a mother and a future mother-in-law (agitated) I cut the time to establish the Garette I'd like to participate, "Mr Teo on 'Saturday ... we'll say yes .. because at least I think I decided to ...:-)))

postpone my personal challenge with half this spring to prepare for duty, and finally finish in a dignified and not walking

:-( So I will concentrate on work and shorter distances and fast, and these are my three Garette autumn:

October 24 - Milan Trofeo Montestella 10k
November 7 - Pella-Orta 14.5k Lago d'Orta
November 21 - International Golf Road Race 13.5k Bogogno

Hello everyone ...:-)))

ps I was warned by the use on the day of the ceremony, my running shoes that I bought on purpose ... what do I do? risk relatives lynching??

here are the shoes ...








I think they will be benisssimo ....












ciaooooooooooo

0 comments:

Post a Comment