Sunday, September 26, 2010

How Long Should I Stay Home For Bronchitis

MEANS DISASTER!?


1 hour 42'16''other than pb ...
I have the question mark in my head ... disatro? Mah ...
we enter the record:
arrival at the stadium to pay Gravellona Toce because Tata has to do 9k Run ... and then accompany her to join his friend Easter I head to the withdrawal of my chest, which, surprise, ... do not start well :-))) I go home? nooo never thought, or maybe it was better :-) I look around a little lost! but when a beginner runner, a bit lost and stoned do not know who might come to his aid?? The super master pimp of course ... who immediately took matters in hand, takes me to "President" and now here it is ... the bib number 827 :-) great Pimp (then I'll know then that Kenyans in the race I 's had hidden in order to increase the tension in me ... their first and second place is still in stand-by for possible disqualification ... investigations are under way) ... the usual ritual of heating and 10 hours precise. .. FIRE!
delivery and immediately recognize Luca and later Hal, let along the first mile uphill at about 4:40 then Hal will accelerate a little way and then hold it until the end (GRANDISSIMO. .. 1 hour 37 'approximately) and Luke breaks away for a moment wisely then on to progression (GREAT that he was in practice in preparation for a long x Cremona ... will end in 1 hour and 40 '... but ... the face of long) ...
But back to me ... the first step 5k constant at 4'40''but the feelings are already not very good ... no wind ... and I have the legs a bit harsh ... still struggling up to 10k but the average falls on the pitch ... 4'45''... but I'm pushing a little bit ... it will be against the wind ... even down I can not recall coming to the max at 4'40 Feriolo''.. we come to? ... I think we turned a little around the lake and then the memories are fading ... I comes to mind only a beautiful flight of 200 meters spaccagambe ... and then a downhill section but with a lot of wind around the lake ... ... I would like to increase the pace a bit but I'm not over 4'45 ' '... trim a little in a small group of people but nothing ... I got to the 16th I think ... where else is a road sign that says Gravellona 4k in there and push a little bit, I'll be at a good pace, it exceed two or three ... but after about 2k straight starts a climb that takes us back to Gravellona crisis black and there ... ... I'm not going to hurt the left knee ... still ... I almost reached Stefano from behind that leads me to follow him, I do it for about 100 meters but he still goes over well ... idle speed automatic, and I say ... but still ... I bring all of the corners of I see the patty that she bare me in trying to follow it up ... (but how strong is the patty uphill?? she GRANDE 1 hour and 40')... I do it for about 300 meters .. . ... resist ... but then down the straight to get to the center of Gravellona give up ... something ... going to 5 and then 5 and a little more and then I stop ... ... get Luca which leads me to not give up and do a slow allotment ... but on arrival at the stadium 5'20''/ km losing in the last 3k on the track ... 2'30''... before meeting my nanny who run ... encourages me photos with tongue out how to Vigevano and FINE!
same ... I'm going home dejected cronostoria first half of my last 3k in Vigevano ... where I lose everything! I still probably will not muscle is sufficient to conclude a half-way "muscle?", probably my training climbs do not require (a Branzag there are few mountains ... I'll be moving), probably ... ... bohhhh accept tips ...
I close I thank my blogger friend ...
- Pimp ... master of running
- Stephen ... thanks for the help ... next time I bring you a rope and attack uphill ... you have to put the tow bar but ...
- Hal ... surprise and the anesthetic
- Luke ... the wisdom of a runner
- Patty ... the train the VCO
ps .. in the 9k Run Tata has done a 56 'with an average of 6'09''/ km in progression and the last 100 meters sprint at 4'45''... at least one door to the house is the result :-))))... There is about an order of arrival for the 9K? (Pimp ... help because of a Favor and the other is breaking me ....)
p.s2 much better half ... ... but very hard ... very well organized .. . GOOD!
next year!! IN THE HOUR AND FORTY BUT!
Hello
Teo

0 comments:

Post a Comment