Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Russian Poem For Mother

BARCELONA!

Here I am in the beautiful Barcelona ... and 'already' the second time that I come here but there are a lot of things nice to see ... so it 's always a pleasure ... and strangely also the time' from my fact there 's a sunny day with almost 30 degrees ... but I think my cloud before heading to show up .. . and then I started on 13 and return on 17 ... so :-)))

But we move on to important things ... race question :-) this should be the last week of loading and preparation for the half ... and abroad run of 26 'was always difficult but here at Boat of niches there are 12km of slow ... today on' Avenida Diagonal, where there is' a great track ciclopedonabile made for the many runners in this city 'at all hours corricchiano up and down'! Thursday 'will make a good run on the beach on a path which is also closed to traffic where last night about ten o'clock there were still runners of all ages' and sex that ran ...

Hello everyone and ... the auction proxima !!!:-)

ps I wanted to add some nice photos of barcelona with hotel computer but I'm still not agree that with my :-)) )

chau!

0 comments:

Post a Comment