Saturday, September 25, 2010

Quickbooks Product Number Generator

VCO


adrenaline up ... ... we are missing a little more than one night ....
Tomorrow at 7:45 am with a gray spot bruising evident duplex will head Gravellona Toce ...
components of the machine:
-teo me ... I travel ...
-"my" nanny-engaged in the 10k run starting at 9 am!? (Just pimp and patty?)
-'s friend and runner with expert Pasquale friend anchegli and experienced runner.
I have done recently to ritualissimo cut "hair" that will make me 'earn those 8 tenths of a second that will allow me to get under the hour and forty and sign my new PB!
psycho-physical me ... I theory of race:
- to stand for three days
- pain toward the heel of the foot on which it will apply in the pre-race antiinfiammattorio
patch - a bit of time to hold on caghetta
attention - yet blacks 3-4 points at the Tata Run buttock bruise in the evening
- extreme desire to have fun and do the right from the idiot early morning
See you tomorrow ... it will be a pleasure to know each of you and run together or ... almost ... but it is safe to have fun together!
tomorrow!
Hello
Teo

0 comments:

Post a Comment