Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Dresses For Twelve Year Olds

:-) Are you okay? "NO" BUT THEY ARE FIT! Yet I



his return to racing after a little time between races and slow and the other a diet 2000kcal'm returning to form ... have already increased from 82 kg in the eighth ... the objective is share above 75 but return to the fun for the many stages of Leg gold if not mistaken should begin in late March ...
and then more in the ... we'll see :-)

straconvinto I still have found the correct way of detecting the shape of a runner ... there are no Albanians or Pizzolato taking ...
a runner in true form when relatives, friends, colleagues I offer you the big question "Are you okay ?"... BUT there may also be adding" I see you dig! YOU ALSO LOSE WEIGHT ...
Waiting anxiously for the arrival form into account in a month someone offers me the valuable question ... and I greet you all :-)

Ciaoooo

Teo

0 comments:

Post a Comment