Thursday, February 10, 2011

Masterbateion Teqneqs

MOVE-A Groundhog Day!

A month
plenty of sleep, including influences, moving house and work ... so many excuses ok, but the desire to race that was coming, except for the first time, perhaps to the disappointment of having dropped out shortly after the preparation for my first marathon, perhaps to dream about a nice wek-end in the Capital where to run, laugh and live with my fellow sports
:-) But nothing my enthusiasm had subsided after some training, my physical and perhaps mainly my mind told me stop ... stop Teo, you're not a runner ...
but positive and much else ... if it had been a 'lot of other things to which I am passionate in my 32 years I left everything and the desire after a while would not have made more ... but no ... see again and my little part of the wardrobe (of course the 3 / 4 are private property of the wife) containing all the sweaters, shoes, tools, knowing that the first race or later I would have ripped out and carried them around with me ...
And the time has come ... the desire ... also the strength and breath no ... but this time things go well done Mr Teo ... one step after another would say Luca ...
I picked up a table Pizzolato to start racing but do not have to start over since I started almost by half, from a :-).... three times a week and a month to get a good run for an hour .. . and then from there we'll see ... without too many goals but with a great desire ... if not my 1 / 4 cabinet who feels then :-)
Hello everyone
Teo

0 comments:

Post a Comment